Tungsten Carbide Dies For Machining Of Chilled Cast Iron
Blanks or polished grinding
100% Virgin tungsten carbide
They are used in applications where PCD dies are drawing wires.
1-2 pcs available
T/T, L/C, western union and money gram
Tungsten carbide dies
YG6,YG8, as custmoer's demand
30 Ton/Tons per Month Tungsten Carbide Dies For Machining Of Chilled Cast Iron
Packaging & Delivery
Packing of Tungsten Carbide Dies For Machining Of Chilled Cast Iron :
1kg/ paper box, 20kg/carton
any port in China
Tungsten Carbide Dies For Machining Of Chilled Cast Iron
Features of Tungsten Carbide Dies For Machining Of Chilled Cast Iron:
1. Material:100% virgin raw material with submicron grain size
2. Grade: Various grades for choice
3. Advanced production equipments and testing equipments
4. Precious Ground and polished
5. High wear resistance,high hardness and impact toughness
6. Advanced technology, automatic pressing, HIP sintering and precision grinding
7. Samples & small orders are acceptable.
1. Used for making high temperature parts, wear parts, anti-shielding parts and corrosion-resistant parts.
2. Used in making hardware and standard stamping moulds.
3. Applicable for electronic industry, motor rotor, stator, LED lead frame, EI silicon sheet and so on.
4. Used for producing drawn mold, wear-resistant parts, stamping parts and automatic press with punch.
5. Used for stamping die, extrusion die, stamping molds.
6. Drawing many kinds of steel wire, aluminum wire, high carbon, MS wire etc
Advantages of our tungsten carbide dies
1. tungsten carbide with high hardness, high wear resistance and high red hardness, at 550 ℃ still maintain more than 56HRC hardness; 2. Has a high modulus of elasticity, generally is (4 ~ 7) × 104kg / mm2, and excellent rigidity at room temperature; 3. Have a high compressive strengthwhich is greater than 6000MPa; 4. Have good resistance to oxidation and corrosion resistance, acid resistance, alkali resistance and high temperature not easily oxidized; 5. Has a low coefficient of thermal expansion, suitable for manufacturing high ,precision, sharp die.
Our size range of tungsten carbide drawing dies (such molds accounted for the vast majority of tungsten carbide die.) Cold heading, cold punching, forming and shaping dies
1. d:2----120mm available
2. D12----200mm available
3. H5----100mm available
Also your drawngs are warmly welcomed by our factory.
Carbide wire guide dies including Tungsten carbide wire guides Tungsten carbide bush Carbide bunching and stranding dies Tungsten carbide straightener dies
Main Grade for Tungsten Carbide Dies For Machining Of Chilled Cast Iron:
For drawing non-ferrous metal wire and stainless steel wire etc.
For drawing steel wire and stainless steel wire etc.
For drawing nonferrous metal wire, steel wire, stainless steel wire. Good wear resistance and high toughness..
For drawing steel wire, stainless steel wire. Good general performance.
For fabricating drawing dies of steel tubes and rods under high compressibility ratio; punching, stamping, forging tools under large stress.
ZhuZhou HongTong Tungsten Carbide Co., Ltd., located at Liyu Industrial Park, Zhuzhou National High-tech Development Zone, is a high-tech joint-equity enterprise integrating R&D, production and marketing of cemented carbide series products.
Our products are utilized in industrial, Military, aerospace, machining, metallurgy, oil drilling, mining tools, electronic communications, construction applications. Now we are exporting to 46 countries. including USA, Russian , India , Italy, Poland ,France,Brazil ect .
The Goal of Hongtong Tungsten Carbide to provide out customers with widest range of products at competitive prices, backed with the best Service.
Our major products & Supplied: Meet all the international standards and ISO9001:2015 Certificate Big volume in Stock, No MOQ required
Our sales persons are well trained to accommodate your requests and speak English for your conveniences.
Our technicians and engineers Experience in the Industry area exceeds 20 years
Service &Quality control
We supply detailed drawings and offer whenever necessary
We help all customers promote and improve their sales.
We inspect every piece of products by ourselves before delivery.
Packaging & Shipping
Q1 : Are you Factory or trading company ?
We are Factory with 20 years of production experience.
Q2: What is the producing process? Production process including raw material cutting, machine processing, grinding, accessories cleaning, assemble, cleaning, stoving, oil coating, cover pressing, testing, package.
Q3: How to control the products quality? All products will be tested before bulk production, and we will check the physical properties, shape and tolerance for ensuring qualified products before shipping.
Q4: What is the transportation? If small quantity , we Suggest to send by express, such as DHL,UPS, TNT FEDEX. If large quantity, by sea.
Q5: Can you provide OEM service? Yes, we work on OEM orders. Which means size, quantity, design, packing solution, etc will depend on your requests; and your logo will be customized on our products
Q6: How to place an order for Good performance nonstandard products by stellite alloy?
1. Fill your Order List in our online Inquiry System
(Also you can directly contact our salesperson by E-mail / Skype / Whats App)
2. We will make a feedback to you ASAP after receive your order list.
Q7: What’s your delivery time ?
For the normal type which we have mold it takes 7-15 days after receiving the advance payment.
For the non standard which we do not have mold it takes 15-35 days after receiving the advance payment.
Q8:How to contact us?
You can Contact me by E-mail, Trademanager, Skype, Mobile, whatsapp and so on